British Icon Hope have been manufacturing hubs at their UK facility in Barnoldswick Lancashire since their inception in 1989. Although offering a wide range of bike components and finishing kit, Hope’s first foray into the bike world was designing and manufacturing hubs which is clearly evidenced in their precision engineered products.
Over the years their designs have evolved into what has to be one of the widest and most versatile range of hubs on the market. New for 2023 Hope's latest Pro 5 offering covers all popular disciplines, including a bespoke eMTB hub. Hope is our most popular hub choice and for good reason.
Standout features over the previous Pro 4/RS 4 models include: -
- Improved sealing to stop dirt ingress and to reduce drag
- New Labyrinth seal has zero drag for incredible freewheeling performance
- New Pawls/Springs design to increase longevity, load capacity & a reduction of drag.
- Increased engagement from 44 to 108 with a new offset 6 pawl freehub design
- Wire cut pawls from high strength steel for maximum strength.
- New step down axle design for a stiffer more durable freehub
- New hub body profile for increased stiffness without adding weight
- Ebike Specific hub designed for the demands of ebikes
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable with simple tools
- Available in 24, 28, 32 and 36 hole drillings
- Available with all modern freehub bodies
- End spacers can be easily swapped to suit different frame and axle standards
- 6 bolt or Centrelock disc fitting