Chris King are without question one of the world’s premium bike component brands. We have been building on their hubs since we first started back in 2012 and have never failed to be impressed with their consistent quality and intricate freehub design.
They have an extensive range of R45 hubs, in both disc and non disc format as well as MTB ISO disc hubs. At the time of writing Chris King offer 10 different colour options to choose from.
- Lifetime warranty
- Available in 10 colours
- Highly versatile hub shell design making swapping between different axle and freehub standards very easy
- ISO (MTB) Freehub with 72 points of engagement
- R45 (road) Freehub with 45 points of engagement
- Highly distinctive sound from rear freehub AKA ‘Chris King Buzz’
- Legendary bearing quality as a result of in house bearing manufacturing
- Ceramic bearing upgrade option
- Serviceability and longevity – We have resurrected many neglected hubs
- Can be serviced by a competent person given the correct tools and training
Looking for ‘fit and forget’ light weight high end hubs? Then take a look at the DT Swiss 180 EXP